We are recruiting for:
Childcare Assistants, Childcare Deputy Leaders, Childcare Leaders and a Childcare Area Supervisor!
Location: The Pavilion Leisure Centre, Kentish Way, Bromley, BR1 3EF
Date: Friday 1st March 2024
Time: 10am - 1pm
Come work for us- if you are keen to work within childcare, making a positive impact on the learning and development of our children, and enjoy a challenge while having fun, then this is the place for you!
We offer a wide range of roles to help build your career with us, with plenty of development opportunities.
We are hiring for various roles with some requiring essential qualifications (if you could bring a copy of your qualification on the day that would be great!):
Childcare Assistant - Experience in childcare desirable.
Childcare Deputy Leader - Level 2 or above childcare/playwork qualification essential.
Childcare Leader - Level 2/3 or above childcare/playwork qualification essential.
Childcare Area Supervisor - Level 3 or above childcare/playwork qualification essential.
Please register for the event by clicking on the “Apply Now” button and select which role you are applying for.
Remember to bring your CV with you on the recruitment day, 21st February 2024!
Along with working for a great company with like-minded people, with a competitive salary, you will also be entitled to an excellent benefits package which includes:
* Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other.
* 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays). Additional leave with length of service.
* Holiday purchase scheme.
* 25% off food and beverage and free hot drinks.
* NEST pension.
* Early Pay- withdraw a part of your salary in advance of the pay day.
* New Employee Referral Bonus
* Exceptional achievement award scheme.
* Employee Benefits Platform & salary sacrifice schemes.
* Health and Wellbeing Benefits including Health Assessments and checks.
**All job offers are conditional on Satisfactory health clearance; Two satisfactory references; Proof of attainment of qualifications; Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check if needed for the role
Job Descriptions will be available on the day.