Position: Centre Manager
Site: Darrick Wood & Crofton Hall
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
Job Type: Permanent, full time (40 hours per week, including evening and weekend shifts)
Key duties: - You will inspire our teams over 2 sites within the Area
- Use strategic and customer focused thinking to deliver our services - significantly contributing to the development and achievement of business aims and financial targets.- Ensure the sites operates with the highest standards of health and safety and with respect to the environment, minimising impact and waste.
- Managing and balancing the Profit & Loss to deliver great results.- To work in conjunction with the Area Manager with capital investment projects, scoping, business planning, and delivery of the Return on Investment .
- Identify where services can improve and own change.
This role will ideally suit a Manager who enjoys interacting with our customers, maximise promotions and sales opportunities and one who is interested in making active living and healthy lifestyles part of everybody’s way of life.
The Ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Experience with multi-site management- Strong experience of P&L management
- Knowledge of golf is desirable- Managing internal and external clients
- Health & Safety Experience- Passionate with Customer Service
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
* Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
Free access to Mytime Health services;
25 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
Holiday purchase scheme;
20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
Exceptional achievement award scheme; Employee discount & Pension scheme
How to apply
Please email with your CV and covering letter stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for the position as well as why the Centre Manager role appeals to you.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
*Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
* Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
* Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.