Location: High Elms Golf Course, High Elms Road, Downe, BR6 7JL
Job Type: Part Time 20 hours
Our ideal candidate will have a professional and confident manner who can also keep calm under pressure. You will be working both as part of a team and also alone. You will be expected to take cash and card payments, answer the phone, upsell products and general housekeeping duties.
There are no specific qualifications required for this job role but experience of working in a fast paced or customer facing environment is desirable but not essential. Good communication and numeracy skills are essential. Full training will be provided.
Including but not limited to:
- Meet and greet customers.
- Respond to bookings and questions (face to face and via the telephone).
- Manage payments and upsell products.
- Meet sales targets and KPI's.
- Exceptional knowledge of the services and facilities that we offer.
- Ensure there is always a clean and safe environment.
- Increase customer loyalty by delivering a professional and personal service.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
Free access to Mytime Health services;
22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays - Pro rata);
Holiday purchase scheme;
20% off food and beverage and free hot drinks;
Exceptional achievement award scheme;
Employee discount & Pension scheme
How to apply
Please email your CV.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.