Position: Customer Relations Advisor, Bromley
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Job Type: Flexible (Zero hours)
About the Company
Mytime Active is on a mission to improve wellbeing within the communities that we serve. It is our belief that this is achieved through prioritising several lifestyle factors, which have simply been grouped as: eat well, be active, be positive and be together. Currently we deliver this impact through a broad range of activities, services and products including community health programmes, golf, leisure facilities and golf courses. We have ambitious growth plans and an appetite for innovation.
To deliver revenue from reactive and proactive call centre activity. Increase customer loyalty by delivering a professional and personal service. Achieve targets and exceed internal and external customer expectations
The postholder will champion, apply and role model the values of Mytime Active and our Theory of Change.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Takes incoming enquiries from new customers and converts them to members or purchasers of our products
- Maintains customer records by updating profile information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Achieves individual financial, conversion and interaction targets set by the Mytime Active.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintain an excellent attendance record within a 7-day operational shift pattern that may change depending on the needs of the business
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Sales experience
- Phone / Listening skills
- Operational experience within Leisure or Golf
- Data entry skills
- People skills
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
Please note you will be required to work weekdays and weekends.
How to apply
Please email your CV and covering letter stating why your skills and experience make you ideal for the position.
In return you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you and one other;
- Free access to Mytime Health services;
- 22 days annual leave (excluding bank holidays);
- Holiday purchase scheme;
- Exceptional achievement award scheme;
- Employee discount
- Pension scheme
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Conditional upon health clearance, employment/education references and is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.